Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The true Machiavellian

This is based on true story of a Machiavellian, someone who strongly held this principal in this modern era. The founder of this principal is Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli which holds on "The end justify the end". The story described as below:

M: "I found the book about Machiavellian when I was an undergraduate. The book was quite interesting which has the same ideology with me; the end result is important. I spent a week reading to understand every content of the book. I realize that in order to maintain the stability of a nation, the power of influence and persuasion indeed the most important elements in order to execute anything which seems to be 'wrong' and make it look 'right' in public's eyes. No matter what methods(means) use to reach your objectives(end), it should be seen 'right' to the majority."

M: "When I start my career at local company, I use this ideology in good use; manipulating others own needs, weakness and exploiting it(emotion) to make them 'obey' every orders from me. Within months, I gain influence within the company and trust from the leaders. Every methods or ways that I do never being turn down. The phrase "It's time for you to do me a favor" is the name of the order."

M: "There was a man from a customer company seek help from me and he was in deep trouble. I help him without hesitate and calm him down saying "don't worry my friend, trust me, everything is going to be fine" and true, everything was going smoothly for him and ME. Whenever I in need of help involving his field as an executioner and decision maker, "help me like the way I help you before" and he obey it. And that's how I GAIN him and so with everyone. Make them believe us, and put them as 'dummy' in my plan. Comfort them whenever they need it, make them happy(cheer them up) and never let them felt small. That's why, nobody tries to go against my order even though they didn't like it. I terminate those who can pose threat on my 'regime', sabotage their prestige and take away their credit(make them look bad) and playing mind games with them(make friends)."

M: "I see that human needs and emotion easily spotted once you gained their trust. The trust they hold for the rest of their life. Make them felt like family, they wanted to be acknowledge, loved and cared. Once they got that, carefully 'inject' your plan slowly because your objective means the most. Never ever felt pity on them and never let your emotion takes control of everything. That is what true Machiavellist really was."

M: "I started to gain influence and support from every areas of people and I designed a plan that will changed the company atmosphere entirely. I gain trust and support from the executives and leaders and easily climbed the management ladder but I try not to push myself up so quickly. I try to avoid attention from certain 'people' "

M: "Yes, it was so silent, nobody expect your intent and everything that was done by you was 'fantastic' and they believe that is was the right thing to do."

M: "Until someday I decide to withdraw myself from this business, I started to felt bored with what I had done. I started to think about the people, their needs and cared about them. I lose sight on my objectives after reading a "book" which I can't described by words. Every content of it was so TRUE and PURE. Probably in time, I'll tell you about it. The book was about HOPE and FAITH that every person who in need of it(or lost)."

When did the last time you practice this ideology?

M: "Which one? Machiavellian? Not long ago."

Why did you do it?

M: "Well, even though I had changed and left it for good, something moves me to do it again. Actually I'm proud to be a Machiavellian. Let's call it the truth of all truth"

You mean about what you had told me just now? Is there any truth behind it?

M: "Yes. It would shocked lots of people once they know it. What I had planned so smoothly just to get my objectives. I was so sweet when it happens according to plan and I had just succeed it!"

M: "It was this subject that I had targeted that interest me during that time. I embraced anything possible in order to get close to the subject. I follow whatever 'it' want, look for whatever 'it' needs and absorb whatever the problems. By time, I able to 'get' what I want. Time by time, I make 'it' felt safe and follow anything I desire. I didn't aim high to avoid liability towards me. What a sinister plan isn't it? Well that's my specialties. When the time has come and things happen according to my well designed plan, I created possible scenes in order to get the 'process' flows smoothly according to my plan without the need to feel guilty. Now the subject live without knowing the true story behind it. I had accomplished my objectives. It's kind of fun you know, playing around without being blamed. That's all. To get truth of all truth 'you', 'it', 'they', 'them' needs to meet me to know the truth, I won't reveal it publicly. Come to me to know the truth. Prepared to be shocked about the truth. Man, people going to kill me after they found out the truth haha...it's up to them to know the truth"

That's look really ...... I can't described it in words. Well thanks for sharing Mr Machiavelli.

M: "Indeed. You're welcome."

Now that was the true story from a person who once hold strongly on this ideology. Everyone has desire to be what they want, it's only our way and method of reaching our goal is important not the result. Truth of all truth? Hmm I wonder what does he means by that. Did he 'planned' all this? Better try not to think about this. it's so twisted.

2 comments:

  1. iza kdg2 nk baca n fhm apa yg abg post,
    tp BI agak pekat la..
    ada fhm, ada tak..
    tp..yg pasti sume ada bhn ilmiah yg abg nk share dgn sume

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try make it simpler...thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete