Saturday, May 8, 2010

Probably my last call

It has been a while I haven't update anything in this blog. This blog is like a journey's diary.

I had made the biggest decision in my life. I'm the person who lives in the past. The get over with it, I need to leave it behind. Though I'm going to miss all the moments treassured.

There is no use to keep it. Recent event trigger my conscience to do so. I'm greatly stunned and devastated by such 'action' done by those whom my heart cared the most.

I might be weird for me being blurred by that time. I hope everyone will understand it. It's about time I 'give' what's inside. All the memories... What a life I had been through, I can make last call...

Few weeks left before the moments arrive in front of my eyes. Guess I'm not that lucku. I can accept that. I can't say sorry nor thank you. Just let life be like that. Perfect in its way; fragile and unique.

I have a new journey after that. Journey of life. Can't describe it yet. Hope the treatment is not that harsh. Same as always, the same with new perspectives. Gosh, I can't imagined it as I count the days left...

God I'm thankful for all your bless. Thanks for the great sorely imperfect life...

Show me the paths cause I might get lost along the way. I'm want to do everything I possibly could in life. Achieved what most people desire to.

I hope this is the best decision I ever made, for good and rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment