Friday, August 7, 2009

Some facts about kaiserstan?

Accident

I have a scar on my forehead due to motorcycle accident when I was a little kid.

Minor car accident with a lorry in peninsular.




Places

I've never been to Terengganu, Kelantan, Melaka, Pahang, Johor and Sabah. Elsewhere is my seconds home.




Dream

Hiking to the top of Mount Kinabalu, going to England watching my favourite team Manchester United at Old Trafford playing against their rivals and have someone to share it with.




Weight?

Skinny 56kg dude until matriculation days.

Raised the mass to 78kg till 2009. (I love the foods at peninsular and I just can't stop loving it)

Now I'm about 60kg and it's keeping on declining. (Forget all the tasty foods; I need to lengthen my lifespan)




Foods...

I love muffin!

I eat anything till 2008.

Now, almost a vegetarian with a little bit of Omega 3 in my menu. Sometime I just eat anything.




Phisical...

Small and short kid during primary till secondary school.

Now, I never thought I was that small back then.

I have a flexible body probably bones.




Sleep?

I only sleep at night.

During matriculation days it was 7 hours. (I become a zombie if I slept less than that )

During university days it was 6 hours. (I'll throw up early in the morning if I slept less than that)

When I was working it was around 5 hours. (Less than that, I'm still working because I love MONEY hehe )

Now it is around 3 hours and sometime lesser than that. (Nothing happens to me, it just feels like 7 hours to me, to conclude it, 7 hours of sleep equals 2 days of non-stop sleep to me)




Near death experiences?

3 times and I never afraid of it. ( Two of it was in peninsular)

One was when I take illegal cab driven by a drunken-swearing policeman. I managed to persuade him to accept RM2 for the fare instead of RM5.

Almost drown to death while trying to save my younger brother during picnic. Sadly, I'm don't know how to swim. Thankfully my father and uncle saved both of us.

Rain almost killed me when I was in Cheras for two days and I forgot to bring my medicine. My wills to survive gave me the strength to go to the nearby store which is located 2km away from my home.




Hobbies?

Collecting watches, plain color without pattern caps, computer parts, cool software, petting creatures, collecting Nike shoes, collecting funny videos, downloading movies, fishing, eating muffins!!




Things I do when I'm free...

Eating muffins, hanging out with old friends, tennis, futsal / street soccer, basketball (my favourite's), surfing on web, killing viruses and spywares (sometime play with it), making videos using movie maker, looking for answer and general knowledge, preparing daily lesson plan, bowling, writing this blog for you to read and writing reports on my official duty diary.




The real me...

Realist idealist, enthusiastic, holds on Machiavelli's principles, dynamic, serious when it comes to work, help others in need ( I understand how hard it was when I'm in trouble without anyone to offer helping hands; I learnt to solve it by myself ) and love to cheer people while annoying them...

My AURA changes the people and most of them live a good life.

AURA is the acronym of my name.

High endurance and patient while facing heavy pressure. ( I would end up in mental facilities by now if I don't )

Obsessed with numbers and MONEY!

I'm Kaiser and I'm Stan and we're the same.




My Work...

Details but simple. (I can make 10 pages assignment into 5 pages I just hate making craps in my works only the relevant)

Never say no until it's done.

I love any works I do because I love the MONEY
I got from it...




The mystery of kaiserstan...

I know how old I'm and there're only 10 persons who really knows my real age actually. (Time do ticks fast)




My specialties...

Want me to fix your computer?

Do you have problems? Let me kills it.

Creating wild conspiracy theories.

Sabotage for some purpose.

Creating scenes to save others.

Safe guard the secrets and probably die of keeping it.

I can learn anything quickly in a short time. Teach me and I can do the same within the time given.




My Completed Mission

Saving the company from complacency.

Getting RM10k in an almost impossible task for the company.

Standby to be the black sheep to save the boss.

Assignments?







Embarrassing moments...

When I missed the flight from Alor Setar to KL. Actually I arrived at the airport 2 hours before departure. I missed the flight because I got carried away talking to someone (which I don't know) who sent his daughter to the airport. My over-friendly approach cost me another ticket and a night stay at the airport. The next day I took an early flight and a week later got a call and my last salary negotiation for my job at Kajang was accepted.

Sent the wrong text message to someone else. (Thankfully they don't know the details of it)




My Business...

Ah Long (Loan Shark) since secondary school.

Football gambler until 2000. ( I'm so good that I won so many bets)

Freelancer for hired.

Import export. (Peninsular)

My properties. (Peninsular)




Crazy thing I do...

Starting the frenzy Merdeka Celebration 2001 at Kolej Chermai Jaya by throwing a plastic full of water outside which causing the police patrolling near the college.

Joining the story telling contest at the institute without any preparation. I performed it spontaneously without any script prepared.

Driving the car without stepping on the brake while turning through the curve downhill. It's not a drift though.




My resolute...

I never regret the decisions made and never look back, I just move on.

I keep on fighting!!

2 comments:

  1. wa, hebat gak abg tiri aku nie..
    bleh hacking gak rasanya nie..
    betul tu, makanan kat semenjung sedap2..
    bila iza g srwk tak brapa best la makanan diorg, nama sama tapi rasa lain la.. jgn kecik ati tau

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg ori le sedap..swak exotic cki mknan nya..aku ok je

    ReplyDelete