Friday, August 7, 2009

No more secret?

That title is crystal clear to all of you who read it. "Secret is m life" is one of my favourite quotes from Prestige movie starred by Hugh Jackman. That explains how deep that quotes means to me. Along my journey I stumble upon various secret and it's such a burden to me as the guilts of keeping it from others. It had chained me since I was able to keep it from others and I'll not explains it here. Have you ever thought of reveal all the secrets that you had kept in unbreakable vault of yours? Not even single person nor your family knows it? There are times when you want to tell someone your heart told you not to. It's the guilts that had haunted me all this time. I don't want to die keeping others own secret but I hold myself from telling others. I'm a symbollic person, I do things with reasons not just luck or coincidence. I had kept myself away from those who seek for it and what reliefs me the most is nobody know where and who kept it. That makes things easy for me.

It's fun when it's still a secret because it's no longer a secret once somebody knows about it. Not even a death threat can makes me to spill it out because once it's a secret it's always will be a secret. Recently I had deep thought to myself, there are things which not to be hold for a certain time as I don't have much time......................

I want to enjoy my life without bothering myself about the secret because it would attracts a lot of unwanted interest from others. So I decided it's about time to pass it to someone whom I believe would holds it and he would do what he should do with it. I don't want to have any relation with it anymore.

Have you ever kept a secret and bow not to reveal it? The secret among all the secret you believe the most unknown to others. Even one that have potential to cause liabilities to you and others around you?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment